Piknic Électronik 14th season: every Sunday, from May 22th to October 2nd, 2016. From 2pm to 9:30pm.
PASSES DE SAISON
Passes are on sale until May 31 2016 at midnight or until sold out. During event days, you can buy your passes directly to the entrance of the Piknic Electronik (cash only).
You can pick up your pass at the Piknic Electronik ticket booth (at Parc Jean Drapeau). You will be asked for a piece of ID (and a valid student card). *** No sales available online during the events.
You have the option to receive your pass by mail (regular and sleight pass only), incurring a cost between $4 and $15. This option is valid only until May 12, 2016. During event's day, you can buy passes directly at the entrance of the Piknic Électronik (cash only).
CONDITIONS OF USE
- The season pass grants access to all regular events at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal.
- IMPORTANT : The pass does not include access to Piknic @ Osheaga events. Only festival-goers with Osheaga passes/tickets will be admitted (for tickets, click here).
- In the event of a cancellation for one of the events, no refund will be granted.
- You must present your valid pass every time you enter and exit the site. To prevent counterfeiting, our box-office and security personnel may ask you to produce one other piece of identification.
- Season passes are the property of Piknic Electronik. They are individual and non-transferable. All fraudulent use of season passes will result in the on-the-spot confiscation of the pass, and the expulsion of its holder from the site.